For technical support, you may call
1-888-717-1333 - Our Technical Support Help Line is available
Monday through Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm (East Coast Time)
It provides every technician, regardless of training or experience, to quickly and accurately diagnose the condition of the engine and the function of the exhaust system, including the catalytic converter.
The kit, in a hard plastic carry case, consists of the first year subscription license for the proprietary ANSED Software and the KANE 5-Gas Portable Gas Analyzer, complete with protective rubber sleeve, exhaust probe, set of five (5) replacement filters, battery charger and user manual.
The MSRP for ANSED 5-Gas Diagnostic Solution package (P/N: ANSED/5G-DS) is $3,495.00.
Every ANSED software license sold includes a one (1) year license for use, access to all updates during the 12-month license period, instructional training of the program and the ability to store all test reports.
Licensed software is not purchased, but rather leased for a limited time period. For ANSED, that time period is one (1) year from date of activation. After that time, the software will no longer function, unless the user renews the license subscription. ANSED Expert Emissions Advisor software is fully owned by ANSED Software LLC.
By licensing the software, ANSED can continue to maintain and improve the software over time, utilizing new technologies in software and incorporating changes that are made to emissions control, and the engine and exhaust systems.
ANSED updates are available from time to time, and are free to the license holder during the 12-month license period. Updates may include additional algorithms, updates to reference encyclopedia, corrections of any possible software glitches or errors that may be identified through extensive use, and any new features. Updates will be advised direct to you when you are online, and then follow the procedure to download and execute.
Prior to the end of the one-year subscription, the ANSED software will advise and remind you that the software will be expiring in a limited time. Follow the instructions on the ANSED software to renew. If no action is taken, you will no longer have access to the program. However, all reports will remain on the computer for further access. The cost for a one year subscription renewal is $95.00.
To use the ANSED Software you will need a PC Workstation or Laptop, and the following:
Note: ANSED runs as a 32-bit software on both 32- and 64-bit operating systems.
- Microsoft® Windows XP® with SP2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business or Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise
- Intel® or AMD® 1.0 GHz processor or equivalent
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher screen resolution
- Internet connection of at least 128K
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
The two most important maintenance items for the user to perform:
- Drain the water trap as needed.
- Replace the filters when they are restricted – or on a monthly basis
You can either purchase from your reseller, or direct online at www.ANSEDdiagnostics.com.
The annual calibration and service at an authorized service center includes:
- a complete calibration and reconditioning service;
- Replacement of any or all parts required – including, but not limited to Battery, Pump, Filters, Water Trap, and Sensors (excludes NOX Sensor),
- Includes a package of five (5) replacement filters when returning the unit,
- Return shipment.
- Should the unit require a replacement NOX Sensor, you will be advised with an estimate for replacement cost.
- Excludes parts damaged due to physical damage or abuse as described in the Limited Express Warranty statement.
- The cost of the annual calibration and service is $250.00 (within the United States only). Price quoted is valid through December 31, 2013.
The unit is designed to perform a calibration check and automatic zero procedure at pre-determined times to insure accuracy. During the annual calibration performed at an approved service center, all components are tested and adjusted to insure that flow rates and sensors have the proper settings to allow this procedure to take place. As certain sensors age, the service center can make adjustments to bring those sensors back into the center of the calibration range, often extending their useful life and accuracy.
The KANE Gas Analyzer is delivered with a full 12-month warranty on parts and labor that automatically starts on the date of shipment of the unit. Refer to the LIMITED EXPRESS WARRANTY, included with each kit. IMPORTANT – complete and send in the Product Registration Form to insure you receive the latest updates and maximum warranty coverage.
There are several things you can do that make a big difference in the life of
- Keep the water trap drained and never leave the probe on the garage floor where it may pick up water/antifreeze/oil/dirt or other debris.
- Shut the pump off when not in use.
- Use your analyzer frequently! The more you use the analyzer, the longer the life of the Oxygen sensor as it degrades over time in the presence of oxygen – and there should be little to no oxygen in the tailpipe sample of a running vehicle.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.