In SIMULATOR, one can use one the preset modes:
• Resistance simulation
• Voltage simulation
• Sine wave simulation
• Square wave simulation
• Temperature coefficient sensors (PTC & NTC)
• Throttle & pedal sensor simulation
• O2 sensor simulation
• Oxygen Lambda
• Exhaust gas pressure sensor simulation
• Camshaft position sensor (CMP) simulation
• Crankshaft position sensor (CKP) simulation
• Common rail pressure sensor
• Knock sensor simulation.
• Manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor.
• ABS sensor simulation
• Mass air flow (MAF) sensor simulation
• HVAC pressure sensor simulation
In 0.15A – CAN DRIVE can actuate the output signal:
• Injector pulse actuation
• ADBLUE (DEF) injector pulse actuation
• Duty cycle % and frequency Hz actuation
• Variable Displacement Compressor (VDC) actuation
In OSCILLOSCOPE mode, one can:
• Manually set both voltage & frequency
Low(0.5-5.0V) and High (0.5-10.0V)
NEW: 4A POWER DRIVE:
• Activate any 2.5-12V Component of the vehicle using the proper signal that is set by the user in 2 modes: Frequency and Duty Cycle, and Pulse Control
• Will deliver up to 4 AMPS.
This tester may not be used on the electrical propulsion circuits of hybrid or electric vehicles. However, it is suitable for all accessory circuits of these vehicles and, of course, on the thermic side of the hybrid cars. Other specific testers exist for power circuits.
Best to use in conjunction with the HU31025 SCOPE+.