- Single gas analyzer, to measure CO, 0-10% / 100,000ppm, to test
engine CO emissions.
- Vehicles without catalytic converters can be tuned for optimal performance to run cleaner and more efficiently.
- Ideal for checking CO after carburetor, ignition, and air filter maintenance as well as tuning pre-cat classic cars, motorcycles, off-road and single-cylinder engines.
- Classic car data manuals would often give you desired CO levels to meet manufacturers' specs.
- Rechargeable NiMH AA long-life batteries, supplied with USB1 charger
- Illuminated display (7.5cm/3” diagonal) Rotary dial & 6-line display for ease of
- Connect to KANE LIVE APP, free with a unit Store of up to 45 tests
- Compact & rugged with a protective rubber sleeve & magnets for hands-free
operation Integrated water trap with replaceable particle filter
- Document test results with optional KANE-IRP3 printer
- 10-year warranty when serviced & calibrated by KANE Care USA
In the ANSED/KANE-EGA1HR Kit:
- KANE-EGA1HR 1-gas analyzer
- EP1 high-temp stainless-steel emissions probe (4m/13ft length)
- USB1 & AC charger
- User manual
- 17820 carry bag